Group therapy can be such a powerful tool of self-reflection and connection – providing a sense of relief and healing from finding a group of people who relate to an individual experience or feeling.
It can also be a powerful tool for self-development and relation – allowing challenges in communication and connection with others to play out in a safe environment through which new skills and understanding can be developed.
Contact us to learn more about what groups are currently running and how to get involved!
Current group offerings, click to get more information or register.
- DBT Basics 3rd Tuesdays @ 8-9pm EST (open enrollment)
- DBT Skills Group Tuesdays @ 6-7pm EST (open enrollment 1st Tues/mo)
- Sleep Skills & Support Mondays @ 7-8:30pm EST (currently closed)
- BIPOC Therapists Support Circle 1st Wednesdays 2-3pm EST (open enrollment)
- Parenting Support & Skills Group Wednesdays 8:30pm EST (starting March 29th 2023)
- Becoming “Dad” Sundays @ 5pm EST (starting March 19th 2023)
A sense of life meaning ensues but cannot be deliberately pursued: life meaning is always a derivative phenomenon that materializes when we have transcended ourselves, when we have forgotten ourselves and become absorbed in someone (or something) outside ourselves.
― Irvin D. Yalom, The Theory and Practice of Group Psychotherapy